Hi everyone! I’m back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RobertWSaunders

SUPPORTER
Car
2018 S205 C220d Sport Premium Plus
You may remember me.... robert.saunders I think was my old Member name :D

Anyway I’m back in Mercedes ownership. I also have a Skoda Citigo but that’s our little runaround!

My S205 is my current pleasure, I’ve kept with tradition and stuck with diesel, the more-impressive-than-it-looks C220d. Having Premium Plus lifts things a little, but I should have avoided black as it shows dust all the time :confused:

I’ll be looking out for some familiar faces, say Hi!

Rob

Excuse the dealer pic but yea it’s lovely when clean & shiny! As you say, only for a day :rolleyes:

Never mind! Oh - and the dash / console is very scratchy so that’s less impressive. Ho hum, it’s like having my old W203 all over again. Never perfect lol

Attachments

• 069CDB35-E79B-42FB-A396-58BC33DAFE78.jpeg
    069CDB35-E79B-42FB-A396-58BC33DAFE78.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 4
Well there is a name from the past - if I have the right man. Something to do with traffic control? :)

Well there is a name from the past - if I have the right man. Something to do with traffic control? :)

Aha! Indeed the one & only I reckon ;) And I surely recognise your good name Steve, I do hope you're all well especially in these trying times

Managed Parking & CCTV at Peterborough City Council until 2012, now moved to the sunny south coast (not a million miles from Olly at PCS funnily enough, so he'll be getting my servicing business) and I'm still in local government, but a proper job now (senior manager blah blah blah :D ) but I still keep my fingers in the 'traffic control' pie!

Aha! Indeed the one & only I reckon ;) And I surely recognise your good name Steve, I do hope you're all well especially in these trying times

Managed Parking & CCTV at Peterborough City Council until 2012, now moved to the sunny south coast (not a million miles from Olly at PCS funnily enough, so he'll be getting my servicing business) and I'm still in local government, but a proper job now (senior manager blah blah blah :D ) but I still keep my fingers in the 'traffic control' pie!
Can't keep a good man down! We had some fun in those days - not many of the old guard still around!

I'm good ta. Took early retirement. Remember the infamous Torquay GTG? Well I met Sue there and we are now happily married - this is the only forum that gives members a wife!

Can't keep a good man down! We had some fun in those days - not many of the old guard still around!

I'm good ta. Took early retirement. Remember the infamous Torquay GTG? Well I met Sue there and we are now happily married - this is the only forum that gives members a wife!

Well that's marvellous, happy retirement and happy Sue - fantastic news, happy for you both :D

I have been wondering who's left on here, we did have plenty to say back in the day, I'm sure (hope?) it gets the same these days - I'm guessing GTGs are a bit tricky at the moment, but fingers crossed life settles down soon

Scumbag incoming for Mr Saunders...

Carrotchomper too!

Next it'll be Baron Samedi, Ian Walker, Crockers and TrapperJohn.

I'd love to see MOCAS and Howard back posting once again. 🤞

Can Dieselman be allowed to return? :)

Welcome back

Welcome (Back) Robert. :) 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom