Hi Everyone...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeeJayW

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S205 C250d AMG Line Premium Plus
Just joined this forum and thought I'd say hello. By way of introduction, I'm a retired automotive engineer having spent most of the last 30-yrs working in R&D for one of the major oil companies. My main hobbies/interests these days are golf, photography (Motorsport and wildlife) and playing guitar. Hopefully I can make a contribution here from time to time.

Recently purchased a C250d AMG Premium Plus Estate in Designo Hyacinth Metallic and am enjoying it a great deal.

Prior to this car, had a C220d AMG Premium Coupe in Fire Opal for about 18-months. Like it a great deal, but decided to move it on for a couple of reasons which I won't go into right now.

And before that for seven years, an SLK 200 in Palladium Silver. Loved this car and may get another one day.

Anyway, cheers!
Glenn

Hi Glenn welcome to the forum, new car looks great, Hyacinth much nicer than Opal I think, I also owned an SLK for a time the 250cdi in Palladium Silver , loved it. Enjoy your new car and the forum.

Hi and welcome, c250 nice car love the colour

Hi, welcome to the forum, it's a lovely colour the hyacinth, that is a very nice car you have there :cool:

Cheers :thumb:

Welcome, also love the colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom