Hi everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Neil73

Car
E Class coupe / SLK
Hello all, new member. Currently have 2 Merc’s one being a R172 Slk and just bought a new to me E class coupe. Gotta say I am very impressed with the E class, loads of toys and is just so quiet for diesel , previous to this had a w176. Thanks Neil

Welcome on board Neil, which E class is it.

Welcome, Neil, nice motors you've got there, pics please when you get a minute. :cool: :)👍

Thanks for the replies, the E class is a C207 220, dark metallic blue. It has the premium pack on it. Am currently working my way through a very thorough detail on it, done the same on the Slk, spent about 40hrs on it!! I do like a clean car!!

Thanks for the replies, the E class is a C207 220, dark metallic blue. It has the premium pack on it. Am currently working my way through a very thorough detail on it, done the same on the Slk, spent about 40hrs on it!! I do like a clean car!!
Not the canvansite blue that I have showing in my avatar picture, I am the same for liking clean cars, had mine detailed, with stage 2 polish, then carpro uk ceramic coating over a year ago, its holding well so far, do wash it myself though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom