Hi everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cdt808

Car
C220 W204
Just p/x'd my Audi A5 for an 11 plate C220. Loved the A5 as the V6 3.0 was lovely and responsive and I loved having the roof down! However, needs must and a 4 door car was required for the growing family, so here I am.

So far, so good. The C220 is comfortable, reasonable spec and a nice drive. Was planning on leaving the car alone, but after just 4 days Ive ordered an android screen for it :D

Very nice looking motor that mate! I couldn't stretch to the E, so I'll have to make do for a while ;)

gutted - after only 300 miles in my new ride, I have oil on my drive this morning (first time I have seen that since I owned an old VW camper!)

Hi and welcome to the forum alot of clever people on here who are always happy to help 😊

Thanks guys :)
The garage I got it from came out yesterday to have a look and couldn't see anything obvious, so are coming back today with a recovery truck to take it away and look properly up on ramps.

Thanks Paradroid - I do too! They have given me a Kia 'heap' as a courtesy car :( The car came with a 6 months warranty so hopefully all will be fine in the end :)

New grille fitted - just got to sort out replacing the number plate that is on it....

20210719_140924b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom