Hi from a hopeful MB owner soon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TGTP

Car
Passat
Hi everyone,
I joined a while ago to do as much research as possible from everyone on this site.
Everyone has been helpful and I am now ready for the plunge.

Ca the Admins help me please, as I have not placed 30 posts I cannot private message ant members and there is one member I would like to contact.
many thanks

Welcome to the forum.
I note you are “following“ me - could it be you want to contact regarding one of the cars I have for sale? If it is, let me know on this thread and we will work out a way of communicatin.

Welcome to the forum.
I note you are “following“ me - could it be you want to contact regarding one of the cars I have for sale? If it is, let me know on this thread and we will work out a way of communicatin.
Hi Piff,
yes I was interested in the SLK. Is it still for sale?

Yes, still for sale.
Trading it in weekend of 12/13 December if not sold first.
Do you want any further info?

Have you checked out the engine for balance shaft issues.
I have also seen the post on the MOT so I know you had the suspension boot fixed👍
Where in Suffolk are you.

Have you checked out the engine for balance shaft issues.
I have also seen the post on the MOT so I know you had the suspension boot fixed👍
Where in Suffolk are you.
Yes, suspension fixed & MOT test re-done. Slight delay between original test & retest as it was over August Bank Holiday weekend & indi struggled to fit me in for the replacement. Invoice for suspension fix available to view if required.
Engine number (from V5) is 27294231072883 so is later than those suffering balancer shaft issues (I believe the balancer shaft issues are up to engine numbers 2729..30...... ours is 2729..31......)
Needham Market

Last edited:
If possible we would like to have a look at the car on Sunday.
you can email me on [email protected] if it is convenient also with your address
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom