Hi from Dorset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Costabunny

Car
C270 CDi W203
Hello everyone.

I have my first Mercedes of my very own - she is a 2001 C270 auto that I rescued from obscurity. coming from a V70 D5 as I just cannot deal with small cars.

as with all my cars, I like to participate in the forums, tho I had to trawl a few to find this one (like I am pretentious enough to pay for subscriptions just to have flashy stickers etc). I have always been a paid subscriber to forums I find friendly and helpful. its about the people not the prestige ;)

So me? well I am just a happy-to-be-single woman who is a complete techno-nerd and proud geek. I love computing, cars, games and movies; but my passion in life are my two Bengal kitty's.

While I am a born & bred carrot cruncher; I have lived/worked in Spain, Gibraltar, Malta, Canada and Morocco. came back to Blighty some years ago for the weather :) Had a little scuffle with the dreaded cancer recently; but I kicked it's scrawny butt!

my merc has a few niggles to sort so expect me to be asking questions soon. - but I actually expected more issues from a £1300 automatic so I am still totally stoked.

I freely admit that I am a raving atheist, but I can be civilised ;)

not much else to say about me really (apart from the username I guess - I am mad about rabbits (used to breed them, not I just collect the non-scratchy, hoppity ones) and when I moved to the Costa del Sol, my sister called me the CostaBunny and it stuck.

happy trails

Attachments

• 1sm.jpg
    1sm.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
For £1300 that looks a fine example. Good work!
Another carrot cruncher here too. In fact there are a few members living in Dorset. Glad to hear your health is back on track.

Hello and Welcome from just along the coast in sunny Hampshire :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom