Hi from Liverpool!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

00ormes

Car
2010 Mercedes E250 W212
Am i able to post a new thread or has it got to be done in the new members bit first as I'm getting an error at the top of the page saying

Dear 00ormes, You will not be able to use the Private message facility or reply/post to classified threads unless you have a 30 post count.To post a new message please see the sticky post in the new members introductions area.:confused:

Thanks

Hi 00ormes

Am i able to post a new thread or has it got to be done in the new members bit first as I'm getting an error at the top of the page saying

Dear 00ormes, You will not be able to use the Private message facility or reply/post to classified threads unless you have a 30 post count.To post a new message please see the sticky post in the new members introductions area.:confused:

Thanks

Welcome aboard.

You used to be able to - my first post wasn't in the New Members Section (as I hadn't spotted it!).

Hi!
I do wish MBCUB could be a bit easier on new members trying to navigate the site.
As a recent MB owner (2002 C208) it would be good if the 30 post number was reduced.
I have recently suffered quite severe clunking from the front end and thought it was wheel bearings.
One replaced (completely disintegrated) the other seems ok. Could the Gear box be a problem?
Any ideas or solutions would be most appreciated.
Regards
Ian K.

The problem is all the spam sellers. - Maybe 30 posts is too much, but my experience on other forums is that you do need something to prove you're not just a spambot.

Welcome 00ormes.

Hi!
I do wish MBCUB could be a bit easier on new members trying to navigate the site.
As a recent MB owner (2002 C208) it would be good if the 30 post number was reduced.
I have recently suffered quite severe clunking from the front end and thought it was wheel bearings.
One replaced (completely disintegrated) the other seems ok. Could the Gear box be a problem?
Any ideas or solutions would be most appreciated.
Regards
Ian K.
Hi Ian,

What is the problem with the 30 post limit before you can PM anyone? How does that affect navigating the site? do you know you can go to the feedback section of the forum where you will likely get a better response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom