Hi from sunny Greenock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhantomF4

Car
R230 Thulite Red
We're picking up our first SL on Monday. It'll join our A209 CLK convertible for the time being which will give us 2/4 seat options.

Here's to this great weather continuing so we can experience some of that SL magic...

Welcome aboard, I’m just down the road from you in sunny Ayrshire.
Hope you enjoy your SL. I’m hoping to get mine out on Monday after an extended winter break.

Nice part of the country. I go through Greenock several times per year as the in laws live in Langbank.

Enjoy the new car.

We're picking up our first SL on Monday. It'll join our A209 CLK convertible for the time being which will give us 2/4 seat options.

Here's to this great weather continuing so we can experience some of that SL magic...
Enjoy !

Which SL are you getting ? I was 20 years in North Ayrshire , and still have my R129 , although it currently has a broken gearbox :-(

It may be of interest to you that you have one of the best MB Independents on your doorstep : Merparts , of Ashgrove Lane , Port Glasgow . They will look after your car better than the main dealers will , and for less cost .

Enjoy !

Which SL are you getting ? I was 20 years in North Ayrshire , and still have my R129 , although it currently has a broken gearbox :-(

It may be of interest to you that you have one of the best MB Independents on your doorstep : Merparts , of Ashgrove Lane , Port Glasgow . They will look after your car better than the main dealers will , and for less cost .

Its an R230 2007 350SL in Thulite Red with Beige leather

Thanks for the tip, but Paul and Stef at Merparts have looked after our CLK for years, we wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.

Reactions: 219
She’s a beauty, just love that interior colour. What mileage has she done ?

Hello and welcome

Lovely motor!

PS - shouldn't your username be PhantomF4K...?

That is a great colour combo! Very nice indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom