Hi from Surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimm

Car
None
Hi guys, I have joined as I adore the Mercedes 560SEC but don't actually own one myself.

Recently, the chance has come up to get my hands on one but the problem is it is an MOT failure and needs £2000 worth of welding to make it safe and the owner of the car has not bothered picking it up for the last month and so the MOT guy has basically dumped it. I love these cars and don't want to see it scrapped and would much rather see it used for parts ect.

So basically, I can get hold of the keys and I am willing to give it away for free. I don't want anything for it as long as it is made use of other than or before scrapping.

It is a matter of urgency though and don't know how much time I have before he is going to scrap it. So please if you or you know anyone who wants it, let me know.

I apologize in advance for not posting in the classified section as I am unable to and had to post somewhere quickly.

Where are you based?

I'm located near Leatherhead in Surrey. If you guys are interested I will talk to the guy who has the keys and see what I can do.

More details on the car:
Metallic Gold/Green (registered as green)
Automatic

Yes please.

Thanks.

Hi Jimm,

I am just up the epsom road from Leatherhead, and I have a 560 sec already.

I would be certainly interested in any parts, before it gets taken away.

I cant take the entire car though, I just don't have the space.

You cant PM, so you can email me at [email protected]

Actually on second thoughts, depending on the situation i could take the whole car.

Let me know, i have all bank holiday weekend if needed.

Hey Jimm

Any update, I am still very interested, and close by.

Matt

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the late reply. I have been trying to get hold of the car but the guy I know seemed reluctant to ask for the keys from the MOT guy. Also, found out recently that it seems the guy who dropped it off a month ago has finally taken it back.

guys!!! the mercedes sec is now parked up and the guy is willing to take offers for it!!! location is: 111, Little Bookham Street, Bookham KT23 3AF

It is parked outside a shop.

please somebody go and save this car!!!

Last edited:
I may have a look over the weekend.

Does it have a for sale sign in it?

I drove past it yesterday, and had a quick look, looks pretty unloved. It had a for sale sign up.

So whats the deal? I would take it away if it is free, and I can use parts of it, but I don't need to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom