Hi from Welsh Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Karina

Car
Land Rover Freelander 2 auto
Hi peeps, Karina here. I'm a Yorkshire lass who now lives in Aberdare, Wales. I'm not a stranger to Mercedes as I had an S class many moons ago. I've driven several and worked on them. I don't wield the spanners much these days. Joined as I'm looking for advice. I currently drive a Land Rover Freelander 2.

Welcome to the forum. :thumb:

Another S Class would be a good choice!

Welcome, not sure what it is about living in Wales but I am also reduced to driving an alien 4 wheel drive ( my wife's) 😱

Welcome!

Hi and welcome 👍

Had 2 ML320 Cdi's , great cars but make sure you buy one with a complete service history , including gearbox services. I had a 2008 and then a 2011 model,, more bells and whistles on thel later model but found the earlier one had a quieter engine and the upholstery wore its years better. Looked for a model with air suspension but they were very rare, preferred 19" wheels to the 20" for a slightly softer ride.

Welcome Karina. It's a friendly site with nice people :)
I've recently been looking at cars and some dealers tell you that they have a full MB history but when you ask to see it, they haven't had things done like the gearbox service. Just something to check (they can 'stamp' the digital history with full history without doing the extras that the car is asking for). I didn't know until I read it on here and asked the question. It would never had occurred to me and I would have taken 'full history' as that. It happened with more than one dealer. Good luck in your search. Let us know how you go on

Welcome Karina

Op obviously decided against any advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom