Hi Guys

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by BIG_G_1979, Apr 3, 2014.

1. BIG_G_1979

BIG_G_1979 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E280 CDI SPORT
    Hello new on here!! so the reason I have joined is to get as much information as possible on my next car purchase, I would like to hope my next car will be a merc E class preferably a E320 CDI sport or if cash doesnt permit then an E class avantgarde. There's loads of forums on line but this was the first I came across, would this one be the most used in the uk? or is there another one? I believe the model im looking is a W211 but dont quote me on that 2003-09?

is there a eclass section on here to put all my questions in? thanks guys

2. AlanC180k

AlanC180k Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    c180k
    Hello and welcome

1 person likes this.
  3. tacho d

tacho d Active Member

Car:
    Mercedes Benz clk 230
    Hi, and welcome to the community. Just joined recently and already had lots of tips and useful advice from fellow members.

4. lim

lim Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W204
    Welcome G,
    This is the place to gen up on all things Mercedes. If you peruse the front page of the forum you will see that subjects are arranged by activity rather than model types, which certainly does not mean that E Klasse questions will not be addressed.

Regards, lim

5. John

John MB Club Veteran

Car:
    CL500
    Welcome to the forum.

2002 > 2008 but you were in the right ball park.

As lim states - just put your question in the relevant section. It works better this way because otherwise those with a model which hardly anyone has will feel like they are having a conversation with themselves... keeps it more vibrant.

Tags: