Hi I'm a new member can anybody help me i had GLC 250d coupe serviced yesterday and my tyres feel rack hard my GLC has the night pack fitted with 20in

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ROB75Y

Car
GLC 250d coupe premium plus nights pack
Hi I'm a new member can anybody help me i had GLC serviced yesterday and the tyres feel really hard when I checked them there is 37psi all around can you please tell me the best pressure to have for my GLC has night package
With 20in rims 255/40/20 front 285/45/20 rear . Thanks

I experienced similar recently with my S212. They all had 40psi after a service. The filler flap suggests 38psi (I'm on 17's) but i tend to run mine at 34psi after some experimenting as it makes a big difference to ride comfort. I check my tyres weekly and i can't see any adverse wear patterns. If i'm doing a longer motorway run, or more loaded i increase to 38psi. A few psi does seem to make quite a difference to comfort.

Thanks for the information

Just a suggestion Rob, I would edit my profile so that your location doesn't show your postcode. Anyone looking to steal a GLC knows exactly where you are. The City or County are fine. 👍

Just a suggestion Rob, I would edit my profile so that your location doesn't show your postcode. Anyone looking to steal a GLC knows exactly where you are. The City or County are fine. 👍
Good point, could try parking straight as well:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom