Hi I'm a newbie so be gentle with me !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dktom

Car
VW Passatt 2.0 TDI Sport
I have driven lots of safe Estate cars, a Mondeo, Cavalier, Peugeot 405 Renault Laguna - both not so good, two Passatts, one before my A6 and one after. To be fair I fancied a change and Mercedes caught my eye as the contact hire rates were very good, and the look and the marque of the cars has come on in recent years. I've never gone for CH having always done PCP and then ran the car for another year or two. Only time will tell if this is a sensible idea.

Originally I was looking to hit a budget and the C220 SE was on my radar but the more I studied the Mercedes website and catalogues the more I got seduced by the C220 CDI AMG Sport. So the order form has been done with lingscars.com and the only decision now is colour !

Palladium Silver 1st choice I think or Albadene Grey :confused:

Any help would be appreciated !

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I would definitely say go with Palladium Silver.
You made a great choice in picking a C220 CDI AMG Sport.
How comes you didn't go for the AMG Sport Plus?

Welcome.

Always remember whatever colour you decide on? you always think you should have gone with the other colour.

White is nice on the estates.

Albandene grey [ the greenish one] is now discontinued. Great pity as it suited the estate very well.

Welcome to the forum...

Welcome from another newb.

Palladium Silver is nice. We wanted that colour but ended up buying a Diamond Silver from stock which I really like. I don't think there's a bad colour and as brucemillar says, you will always ask yourself "What if...".

Hello and Welcome from me too :thumb:

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Any colour so long as it's..........!

Welcome to the club

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Brilliant, thanks everyone for the warmth, seems like a friendly place.

Ive already gone over budget. I saw the sport+ today and yes that red stitching is very slick but Im committed to the sport which is cool and compared to the + slightly less bling. Colour wise im going for the Palladium Silver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom