Hi, I'm JayEmm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JayEmm

Car
99 S500L
Hi everyone.

My name's James, and I own a 1999 S500 L. My first, and to date only Mercedes. I have, however been lucky enough to drive a few nice ones as part of my job as an automotive YouTuber. I signed up for the site as I noticed my work being discussed here and I seem to know at least one person here already. If it wasn't for the amazing cars I'd been able to drive here, I would have been put off the MB brand forever, thanks to my family's pretty poor choices in Mercs (A first-gen A-Class, first gen ML320 and a CLA45)

My latest video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello and welcome

Welcome - I am subscriber to you channel - keep up the good work! Lots of good content lately!

Welcome James. Love the channel and keep up the good work.

Loved the V8 Vantage one so much I bought one! Not really as I was buying one anyway but it did help reinforce my desire to buy one.

Current missing a Mercedes in my garage at the moment myself as sold my R129 SL500 earlier this year. I currently seem to have a plenty of other marques at the moment though!

Most of my Mercedes ownerships have been various AMG's but I've had a few normal ones as well.

How you finding the S500? Anything ruinous yet or has it been nice to your wallet?

Thanks guys. I did get my S500 fixed up, sorted a number of issues although I haven't got it 100% quite yet. It will be sold soon however I want to make sure it's in good nick for its next owner.

There will be a video update on it when I can make it, but it has been an incredible year filming other people's vehicles I have had so little time for my own

Aha, managed to get signed up then Jay!

Welcome, I'm new too, great find this Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom