Hi i'm new and close to ordering my first mercedes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BaV

Car
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Hi, im currently shopping around for a car and am very close to ordering my first Mercedes!

I am going to be buying a new C Class Coupe and am just looking around for the best deal!

I've been looking on the net and there are loads of brokers etc that can get massive discounts on either factory orders or stock cars from Main dealers so i'm trying to cut out the broker and find one of these dealers myself!

If anyone can point me in the direction of the best dealer for giving discounts i would appreciate it!

Cheers, Richard

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new car.

Welcome BaV, sorry I cannot help you with your quest, but someone will no doubt come along with an answer shortly.

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Hello and welcome to you.

Thanks guys! I think i'm going to order it through the Whatcar target price brokers. Seem to be giving me by far the best deal!

Will be a Mercedes driver soon enough!

Try Drive the Deal, just ordered an MB through them, they were the best that I could find.

I second Drive the Deal, no haggling, the price offered is the price available and everything is then dealt with by a Mercedes Dealer directly.

Father in Law bought an E Class through them last year and it was very straightforward.

hello friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom