Hi,I'm new and looking for a 320CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trillion

Car
320 cdi soon
I have a project in mind I'm looking to get a 320CDI estate,automatic, and turn it into a "Street Sleeper" ;) I'll remap it myself and carry out a few "deletes".I've done this with other cars so know the pitfalls.
It's going to be fun!:D

If you decide against the estate part, I'm selling my saloon w204 C320 cdi next week. 2007, black, all the kit on it and remapped to over 260 bhp.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That will be too much for me its too new and I'm looking forward to carrying out the remap myself.Thanks though;)

Well first maybe you can explain to me and other older members just what is a Street Sleeper.

Fair enough dude - good luck with your search. Let me know if you change your mind!

Well first maybe you can explain to me and other older members just what is a Street Sleeper.

Define: Streetsleeper:-
"A vehicle that has been tuned for performance,but looks visually very similar(or the same as)the original vehicle."
"Streetsleepers are intended to surprise race challengers who under estimate their performance":devil:

Well I own a W221 S320cdi,and although if asked in sport she will pick up her skirts and fly,there is in my opinion not much you can do with it to breath smoking tyres and flames out of the exhaust although I stand to be corrected,but look forward to you posting what you have done to the estate.

Well I own a W221 S320cdi,and although if asked in sport she will pick up her skirts and fly,there is in my opinion not much you can do with it to breath smoking tyres and flames out of the exhaust although I stand to be corrected,but look forward to you posting what you have done to the estate.
A quick check on Celtic shows that your 227HP car can be tuned to 290HP
and the 320 straight six I will probably end up with shows 204HP going to 265HP so that's what I would hope to be able to achieve with my £30 map.:D;)
Who knows I'm starting to consider BMW's as well now.:eek:

Part of the problem is that it's not uncommon nowadays for German diesels to be very quick. Anything 3 litre is 6 sec to 60 at most.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom