Hi I'm New Here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
CLK, Golf & TVR Griffith500
Just picked up this site from my daily browsing of PistonHeads, you will see from my profile I am a bit of a car nut, I don't change them very often so I go for quality.
Came out of the co. car scheme last year and went to Bremen and picked up a CLK 200 with AMG wheels:bannana:
But then I went and applied for a job 50 odd miles away and felet i should not use the Merc everyday, so got a diesel Golf.
I hope that I will be made as welcome as I am on PistonHeads and can always benefit from advice from other owners, so looking forward to checking out this site every day.
Hope to talk soon
CK500
:D :D

Oh well, I guess that everyone is on Pistonheads and not on here, well it is only an hour since I posted the thread.

CK500:( :( :(

There is lots of activity here, suprissed you didn't get a welcome sooner from the guys. Don't be put off!

I have only ever looked at piston heads briefly, but if it's Mercedes info and meetings you want, this IS the place!

This was posted in members gallery and we had a problem with that board last night which is why nobody responded!

Hi , how you doing ..?

Welcome (from a fellow PH'er).

Looks like I pass you every day - as I go down the M3 of a morning from Sunningdale to Basingstoke, and back on the A30 of an evening!

Should have a gtg soon - be cool to meet up.

Thanks guys, I now know through a fellow P'header what the score is and now feel much more welcome.
Thanks
CK500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom