Hi, l'm new here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brushy

Car
SLK 320
Hello l've recently bought a 320 SLK and was directed here by a friend who used to own a Merc :)

I have owned two Mini Cooper S's and felt it was time to change,my wife and l loved the Mini but time passes :eek: l had a Boxster sorted to buy but Caroline put her foot down mentioning the roof and image :rolleyes: l suggested an SLK and after seeing one in town she gave me the ok saying that she prefered the Merc to a Porsche ;)

We are now the proud owners of a wonderful lazulite (??) blue 320 SLK and l must say that it is the best choice we could of made :) :) We are both so looking forward to taking it to Le Mans for the 24 hr race in June :rock: :rock:

Hi Brushy,
You have certainly purchased a very nice car, one of the members of this forum has a beautiful CLK for sale on e-bay.

I envy your vist to Le Man, and whilst talking about driving in Europe, on the Events forum there is a brilliant trip to Nurburgring being organised by 'Maff'.

Welcome, and good luck with your new purchase,
John

Hi - welcome - an excellent choice of car :D :D enjoy :cool:

Oh my god there goes the neighbourhood! :rolleyes:

This bloke's one of the reason's I've (temporarily) lost my Merc and am driving a MINI, ( Wife got a company car and said we had to sell the Merc and keep the MINI because we were having too much fun driving like looneys on MINI runs!) then the cheeky sod goes and buys an SLK to rub it in! :mad:

Good to see you finally found your way in here mate, and that Nurburgring thing sounds tempting! :)

Stew.

p.s. - I'm glad Caz was listening to me about the old three-pointed star, even if you were off on a wild boxter hunt. ;)

smiff said:
Oh my god there goes the neighbourhood! :rolleyes:

This bloke's one of the reason's I've (temporarily) lost my Merc and am driving a MINI, ( Wife got a company car and said we had to sell the Merc and keep the MINI because we were having too much fun driving like looneys on MINI runs!) then the cheeky sod goes and buys an SLK to rub it in! :mad:

Good to see you finally found your way in here mate, and that Nurburgring thing sounds tempting! :)

Stew.

p.s. - I'm glad Caz was listening to me about the old three-pointed star, even if you were off on a wild boxter hunt. ;)
You my friend are the reason why l'm here :bannana: :bannana: Caz hated the idea of a Boxster, l'm so pleased she made me rethink ;) You need to sell your Mini and re Merc......handise youself :rock: :rock:

Welcome Brushy :)

I go to le mans every year(for the last 4 years now). Sadly i havent been in a merc yet!!! The 1st two years was in my VW camper. Then i drove my mates 911 convertable down, now that was FUN :D i saw some very ilegal speeds on the speedo on those nice toll roads :devil: . And this year im driving his BMW 535(sorry!!! :p ) while he drives his porsche!!! Top fun, great racing and party time central on the campsites :D :D

Stu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom