Hi- New Member Checking In....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lsaxh78

Car
CLC
Hi Guys,

Just thought I would start a little intro thread.

I am new to all things Mercedes and have been a BMW man for the past 3 years... I had a 2004 e46 330ci Convertible from Jan 2010 to Oct 2012, then in Nov 2012 I went for the big boy in the form of an e92 M3- It was truly amazing in every way but it clearly wasn't meant to be as after only 10 weeks of ownership it was stolen off my drive..... In the way they showed on Watchdog a few months back- OBD theft, cloned key, pushed it off my drive and started out of ear shot..... Gone with no sign..... I'm still gutted 6 weeks on.... But never mind it clearly wasn't meant to be.

After the above ordeal I decided to go for something cheaper- less money tied up in a car etc.... It turned out that my sister offered me her CLC180 Kompressor Sport for an amazing price as she needed rid due to needing something bigger....

I've only had it a few days, its nothing on my M3, or even the 330.... But I'm really warming to it as it looks good, is a nice drive and is a lot more economical than anything I had in years.

Thanks for reading.

Ash.

PS- Member 'C180 Driver' is selling the Bluetooth Cradle in the For Sale section... I am interested in buying it but it won't let me PM or reply to the FS thread as I don't have enough posts.... Can anyone help me out with that please?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom