Hi - new member with first Merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ringer250

Car
Mercedes C Class Coupe 250 CDI AMG Edition 125
Hi all,
Been lurking for a while and thought now is the time to join!

I own a C Class Coupe 250CDI AMG Sport Edition 125.

Spec as follows:
Cavansite Blue
Alpaca Grey Leather
Panoramic Roof
Dynamic Sport Pack

Now into fourth week of ownership - all going well.

Previous car was a 407 Coupe 2.7 HDI and before that a 406 Coupe.

Photos to follow -probably at the weekend.

Look forward to participating in the forum.

Steve B.

Hello Steve B.
Welcome to The Forum :thumb:

Hi Steve,
Welcome aboard, sounds like you have a great motor. look forward to the pics.

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum

Hi Steve and welcome,

The new C Class seems to be a popular choice :)

Can I ask what the dynamic handling is like?

From one C Class Coupe 250CDI AMG Sport Edition 125 owner and new forum member to another ... welcome! :)

How are you finding the Pana roof? Wasn't sure about specifying it, decided to spend the cash elsewhere.

Looking forward to seeing those pics!

[
Hi Steve and welcome,

The new C Class seems to be a popular choice :)

Can I ask what the dynamic handling is like?

Hi Jim, thanks for the welcome.
The Dynamic pack actually works well. The suspension does firm up, steering becomes more direct and the gearbox comes out of lazy mode and changes quicker. Using the paddles in this mode is good fun.
Had this option on the Peugeot but it seems a bit sharper on the Merc

Steve B.

From one C Class Coupe 250CDI AMG Sport Edition 125 owner and new forum member to another ... welcome! :)

How are you finding the Pana roof? Wasn't sure about specifying it, decided to spend the cash elsewhere.

Looking forward to seeing those pics!

Hi Fuji,
Thanks for the welcome. I too thought long and hard about the roof. Sat in a Coupe with the Pan roof at Goodwood FOS to make sure there was enough room. It does make a difference with more light in the cabin. No rattles or squeaks so far. The seat could do with being able to adjust lower as the roof option does intrude on head space.

Steve B.

New Merc Owner -picture added

Hi,
As promised please find below a couple of pictures of my first Merc!. I will create a members album with some more pics.

One happy chappy:bannana:

Attachments

• MERC 0.JPG
    MERC 0.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 63
  • MERC 5.JPG
    MERC 5.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 64
I very much like the look of that! I have yet to see one in the flesh. Researching my next car at the moment and this one is definitely creeping to the top of the list. I currently have a Volvo S60 D5 185 which is quite torquey but this one sounds and looks the business. What are your initial thoughts Fuji and Ringer250? My other contender is a 3.0L A5 Quattro.
Cheers, Chris

I very much like the look of that! I have yet to see one in the flesh. Researching my next car at the moment and this one is definitely creeping to the top of the list. I currently have a Volvo S60 D5 185 which is quite torquey but this one sounds and looks the business. What are your initial thoughts Fuji and Ringer250? My other contender is a 3.0L A5 Quattro.
Cheers, Chris

Hi Chris,
I will be putting a more detailed review of the car in the general discussion area to keep to the forum rules on the new member intro`s.:)
Will do this tonight.
Cheers
Steve B.

Thanks Steve. Look forward to it. Did you buy it new? Good deal?
Chris

Thanks Steve. Look forward to it. Did you buy it new? Good deal?
Chris

Bought new but got a good deal as I took it before the new Sept reg. Also got a good price for my p/x (which is still unsold!)

Hi,welcome to the forum,lovely looking car:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom