Hi new member with some questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Devilpaint

Car
E320
Hi, i have just bought a 52 plate E320 petrol, i cant get the cd player to open, nor do any of the switches on the front panel work. The heated seats, hazards etc all seem to be dead, although the passenger seat has 3 red bars lit up permanently (i swear it was 2, & recently the 3rd bar has lit up) The cd player itself works as there are discs in it, but it refuses to flip open. The dash has some warnings flashing up, service brake, visit dealer, a picture of the car with an arrow pointing up?-visit dealer & a couple of random visit dealer warnings. The rear view mirror has a mind of its own, dims when it wants & yesterday the car wouldnt lock remotely off either fob, it still locks with key in proximity if you touch the button on he door handle. loving the car despite these niggles, any thoughts on how to fix said niggles would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Dave.

It would be probably best to get the fault codes read as it sounds like there are a few things going on. Could just be one central component causing the faults or a number of smaller faults. Codes will give you a start. Star is the most thorough reader but you could start with one of the cheaper systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom