Hi new to me car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sally

Car
2017 c200 estate
Hi all just picked up a 2017 C220 4matic estate petrol auto amg line. Never had or considered a Mercedes before but was the best overall car I saw whilst looking. Seems a very nice car though only had it a week or so. Hopefully it will give me a few years trouble free but nice to know this forum is here. From what I’ve read so far a lot of people on here know there stuff.. I hope to come a bit more knowledgeable on the brand and hopefully help others in time. Cheers for now

Hi and welcome

Brilliant ! Thanks for the welcome. Are these generally decent cars ? Didn’t do much research beforehand was just looking for a newish estate

Brilliant ! Thanks for the welcome. Are these generally decent cars ? Didn’t do much research beforehand was just looking for a newish estate

Welcome. Car is a good choice....petrol, AMG line. Nice choice. Should be trouble free.

Welcome Sally. I love estates. I'm on my 3rd c class estate and I would have another. Considering swapping my c43 for something smaller and another c is on my maybe list. I walk and cycle and only did 2k miles in nearly a year so a c43 is a bit extravagant I think. Lots of chaps on here who are very handy and can usually get to the bottom of any issues. It's a friendly helpful place to visit 😊

Hi all just picked up a 2017 C220 4matic estate petrol auto amg line...

Welcome.

To clarity, is your car a C200 petrol? Or C220d Diesel?

Either way, they're great cars.

EDIT - it a C200 petrol :thumb:

So yours is the S205 with the M274 2.0L Turbocharged engine.

Thanks for the replies. Deliberately went for a petrol as we had a diesel car (not Mercedes) before doing lots of short journeys wasn’t good for it.

Welcome Sally very nice car , I have the same but mine is a sport in brilliant blue . Hope you'll but happy with your car
as I am with mine
Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom