Hi Peeps, Glad to be here! 1st time Mercedes owner, C220

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DEEDA JATT

Car
Mercedes C220 CDi 2011
Evening,

Well iv had my C Class for 5 months now! its a 2011 C220 cdi. I was hoping to upload a pic but its not allowing me atm :s .. well im loving my car beautiful drive and have never regretting choosing it over a 320d BMW ..

Anyway as im getting a lil bored now of the look of my car as its a common silver colour (which im guessing is the most common for Mercedes cars..) so i thought id browse the web to see what I could do to make it look the extra bit nicer .. however I cant see any modifications done to these shape cars atm

so far iv tinted the back windows for extra privacy, debadged the c220 and cdi .. thinking wheter i should buy the new amg grill which looks fab and change the wheels!! somthing black or deep dish .. bt i havnt seen how it would look and im not that brave to buy 1st loll ..

about me .. well im 23, from the midlands thats about it lol .. good to be here guys if anyone has any ideas or seen any sort of mods get at me :thumb:

D. JATT :D

Adding another welcome. Great car for 23, I was on my fifth or sixth disposable heap by your age. Silver is good and I nearly went for it too but settled for black in the end. I doubt whether I'd tinker with the exterior but that's just a personal preference.

welcome

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Good choice. Welcome to the world of first class motoring.

balle balle!
welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom