Hi resolution image

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Has anyone seen enemy of the state? Kinda make you paranoid towards images like this one (even though its a flash file) doesn't it?
Spinal

That is truly amazing!!! You can pinpiont things miles away and get a crisp clear image!!!!!!!!!!

OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: fantastic. You can even zoom in on the car number plates and read them as tho you were standing next to it.

Frightening, am I right in guessing the original picture is taken form a helicopter?

Was it a dead flea or just a speck of dirt on the number plate? ;)

Thanks for the link,
John

In case people don't know that's the highest resolution picture ever taken, it's made up of hundreds of smaller pics stitched together.

If you check out one of the roads on the right you can see half a bus blending into a ford scorpio or something, it's not a perfect pic but it's pretty impressive :)

Shude said:
In case people don't know that's the highest resolution picture ever taken, it's made up of hundreds of smaller pics stitched together.

If you check out one of the roads on the right you can see half a bus blending into a ford scorpio or something, it's not a perfect pic but it's pretty impressive :)

You beat me to this, I was going to say it was actually lots of smaller pictures stuck together and then "zoomed out" rather than the other way round. Very clever trick though :rock:

Satch said:
I suspect this is the sort of thing it is really useful for!

http://www.spaceimaging.com/

Blimey of all the places to pick n all. Fascinating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom