Hi there, back in the fold after a 7 year absence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fatboyharris

Car
Mercedes
I've been without a Mercedes since my immaculate E220 Cabriolet Sportline only 27k miles went missing in 2011. I haven't been able to find anything as nice since and kind of given up the chase now..still got a eye out for one but I was missing a cabriolet. Over the years I've had a 107 420 SL, a 124 E220 coupe. 3x 124 Cabriolets, a e320 Cab Sportline, a e320 Cab and the E220 Cabriolet sportline, a C220, a 129 SL320........my one restricting factor is the size of my garages and all these just squeezed in, living by the coast leaving outside is not an option. The new cabriolets are now getting too big and wide for my garages..bloody nuisance....

So the wife suggested a 209 CLK Cab and after 18 months of searching I've found a one owner 07 CLK200 Cab with under 25K miles I'm collecting hopefully on Saturday. Not quite the build quality of the earlier E's but a really nice car in obsidian black with amaretta nappa leather........it will be a squeeze but the folding mirrors will help didn't realise its 5 inches wider than the other cars........nice to be back in a Mercedes Cabriolet again.

Welcome back, living by the sea without a garage and having had a convertible I understand why getting a car to fit in your garage was important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom