Hi to you all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ihandyman

Car
w202 c200
Hi Guys
My name is sonny and I am from London ,
I am the proud owner of w202, c200 estate .
I bought this car last year in September after I sold my BMW Motorbike witch I had for 5 years . Firstly I didn't want to sale as it was my toy, but one evening I was searching on the Internet for my dream car of all time and I was so lucky and fortunate to cam across with the beautiful c200 witch I dreamt to have since I was a infant ;) , Anyway I couldn't sleep all night and I went first thing in the morning to by the car. It is a japanese import c200 ,1998 in mint condition only 40.000 M .
So in one year since we been together I took my car round the europe 2 times and done 20.000 driving to high speed on motorways cross the europe and I am so proud to say that she never let me down , she performed to her best .
Next mouth I with be of again going down to Spain and I can not wait until then .

So this is my little introduction , I do have so much to say but let's get through this first !

I will want to mention that my english is not perfect so please excuse my little mistakes ;)

Look forward to meet lots of you and make new friends !

Best regards
Sonny

Hi Sonny and welcome to the forum

Hello Sonny
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

cid:B8DA68C9-6E15-4F21-B1BA-EBB08EB3D49A/photo.JPG

How do you post a picture on here ? Sorry to ask but I did tried and been unsuccessful ;)
I should mention that I use a IPad !

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. :thumb:

Hello and welcome to the forum Sonny.

Which part of the world are you from?

Hi Again to you all ,
Thanks for askin, I am originally from Romania but from the last 15 years I live in UK , London and I am proud to say that I am British citizen :)
Anyway I am in love with MB cars specially the older ones or anything before year 2000.
So I look forward to make new friend via this forum. I must say that I am a busy working class person but when is about cars I drop everything .
I am also a enthusiast motorcyclist , I ride my Suzuki g125 every day to work as London is a very busy place and I have to be every day in different places as I am a Handyman and I deal with verios jobs every day but when I go out during the weekend or on the continent I do intend to enjoy very much and have funn with my car.

Welcome from me to Sonny.

Easiest way to share pictures is to use a Photo host site such as Photobucket (they have an iPhone app too).

You need to create a free account then you upload your pirtures into a web album and then their site will create some 'share' links that you can cut & paste onto this forum - this is the easiest way of doing it.

Look forward to seeing some pictures of your car...

Hi avantgarde and all ,
Here with a little pic. of my car! Is a hevi girl :)
Thanks for your great advice regarding the photo bucket ;)
d7eea18e.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom