Hi! W204 507 c63 amg ESTATE wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alchemist

Car
W211 E55 amg estate
Afternoon all,

I’m after a 507 estate c63 amg,
Preferably white but as they are so rare black and red will be considered.

low owners and milage would be great.
(Not asking for much am I??🤪)

Happy to pay a finders fee (completion of sale) if anyone can help find/source one.

on insta alchemydetailingco or ghu114m

Afternoon all,

I’m after a 507 estate c63 amg,
Preferably white but as they are so rare black and red will be considered.

low owners and milage would be great.
(Not asking for much am I??🤪)

Happy to pay a finders fee (completion of sale) if anyone can help find/source one.

on insta alchemydetailingco or ghu114m

Haha rare indeed! Apparently only 21 orders were ever completed for the UK market and I'm one of the lucky ones lol

What's your budget like? I generally browse the market quite often so if anything pops up, I'll post it in here :)

I do hope you managed to call Mercedes early yesterday morning and place a deposit on the 507 Estate in Chichester ... was a bargain!

Went that quick?! How much were they asking?

I called in the afternoon after listing one of my other cars for sale - was going to go for a 2nd 507!

It was very cheap for a 507 Estate with 2 years warranty and reasonable spec..! 32995! 48K miles. They could have held out for another 5-10k more if you ask me!

Dan

I called in the afternoon after listing one of my other cars for sale - was going to go for a 2nd 507!

It was very cheap for a 507 Estate with 2 years warranty and reasonable spec..! 32995! 48K miles. They could have held out for another 5-10k more if you ask me!

Dan

Sounds fab!! I bet even the dealership was thinking 'blimey, that sold quick!' :D I suppose they just priced it in accordance with the coupes.

Also, rang up for further information about it, but already sold. Very good price!

If the dealership sold it cheap, the previous owner let it go for a lot less 🙀

I’m posting this as I am selling my C63 Edition 507 Estate known to Phil on this forum - MY 2014, black on black, all the usual 507 extras, satin black wheels.

Pros:
£32,000 OVNO
at this level it is currently the cheapest way into a 507 and £18k cheaper than the top end low mileage coupes currently on Autotrader.
Only 21nr 507 estates ever came to the UK & they never went to the US.
4x nice condition, un-refurbished 507 alloys showing silver milling details all round
9 service stamps at MB (last one in May ’21)
Post service advisories always taken care of by Steve Garlick @ Stevensons, Larkfield.
Recent OEM front drop links, AC condenser, pads all round & wheel speed sensor.
2 previous keepers & V5 in my name

Cons:
80k careful & mechanically sympathetic miles
Autoglass repaired windscreen chip
V small parking mark courtesy of Sainsburys (no paint damage so prime candidate for PDR)
Small bumper scuff courtesy of flying stone from our lane

Meh:
Not much additional spec/options over standard but that never bothered me
Sitting on H&R springs (prev owner)
Secondary boxes delete (ditto.) does let out a bit more of that unmatched V8 goodness IMHO

Interested parties please contact me at [email protected] in the first instance.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpeg
    thumbnail (1).jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 8
  • thumbnail (4).jpeg
    thumbnail (4).jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 9
  • thumbnail (6).jpeg
    thumbnail (6).jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 9
  • thumbnail (9).jpeg
    thumbnail (9).jpeg