Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bluebadger

Car
C class estate/slk r171
just picked up a c200 estate amg styled blue metallic wanted the amg but need and price meant to be. Car has been looked after by its owner from new and has all the gizmos and gadgets.
I already drive a slk r171 350 in Stirling Surtees purple so cool that you can name the paint after your car.
Hubby drives a slk r171 55.
Grew up in my dads garage so love my cars.

just picked up a c200 estate amg styled blue metallic wanted the amg but need and price meant to be. Car has been looked after by its owner from new and has all the gizmos and gadgets.
I already drive a slk r171 350 in Stirling Surtees purple so cool that you can name the paint after your car.
Hubby drives a slk r171 55.
Grew up in my dads garage so love my cars.

Welcome!!

My wife has had an R171 for a couple of years and she still grins from ear to ear when top is down and she boots it (especially in tunnels!) Not quite sure how she would react if it were the 55! Well, I do and it probably involves puddles..... ;):eek::rolleyes:

Pics would be good?

I love the 55 only issue is I have a knackered leg from motorbike accident so the lovely burble of the engine goes throw my leg. I also find the 55’s seats not as comfy as Stirling. We’ve only invested in the estate as our 4x4 is uncomfortable for me to drive and the silkies are no good for my parents otherwise I’d just use the silkies only.
The 55 you have to be switched on but it gives you a buzz and of course with the roof down it’s a smile car. The estate does not make me smile as much but it’s a work horse. I was concerned I’d have an issue with the smaller engine but in sports yeah it’s not the 55 but it handles and it will do it’s job very nicely.
I’ll put some pics up later I wanna get a group shot.

"so the lovely burble of the engine goes throw my leg" And thats a negative? ROFL

Hello and welcome

Here’s Sophie the 55
Stirling Surtees 350
And finally Doris at the back 200
Apologies for the poor shot.

Attachments

• C7D4C0AD-4182-4B0B-B1FA-49A31C9050BC.jpeg
    C7D4C0AD-4182-4B0B-B1FA-49A31C9050BC.jpeg
    631 KB · Views: 25
The new C200 looked good next to the Humber bridge yesterday matey
Good to catch up

Pete.

Hi and welcome, also love my SLK 55 but my wife and I both find the seats extremely comfortable ( thank goodness as she has a bad leg and has the veto when I buy a car )

The new C200 looked good next to the Humber bridge yesterday matey
Good to catch up

Pete.
Him indoors drove after we got petrol it must be ok as he said not the 55 but it’s good hehe.
It’s a proper mile muncher the seat extender means less pillows and padding on a long passenger drive which I didn’t expect.
Nice brekky too
See ya soon chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom