Hi!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andrews46

Car
Looking for a Mercedes!
New member here - just dropped by the forum and spotted some good threads so decided to sign up. And being brutally honest I’m interested in one of the cars in the for sale section!

how many posts do I need to make before being able to reply/PM a for sale ad?

I‘ve owned a few Mercedes in the past (2008 C class, 2011E class, 2013 E class). But never joined a forum. Looking to get back behind the wheel of a 3 pointed star,

Andrew

Welcome to the forum Andrew:thumb:

Forum rules stipulate 30 posts and a minimum of a month since joining to enable private messaging.
No replies possible in the Classifieds for Sale so PM's are the way to go.

You could post your interest in the car in the Classified Wanted section and hope the seller spots it.

If you say which car you're interested, someone can flag it with the seller for you

Thanks - that would be really appreciated.

I’m interested in the E class that the member ‘Jukie’ has advertised. Unsure if I am able to receive PM’s, but if so a PM with a contact number would be great.

If any members are able to help me get in contact with Jukie (David) about his E class to see if it’s still for sale it would be greatly appreciated. I’ve tried to post in the Wanted section but it seems my account is restricted for that area too for the moment :-(

@jukie

If any members are able to help me get in contact with Jukie (David) about his E class to see if it’s still for sale it would be greatly appreciated. I’ve tried to post in the Wanted section but it seems my account is restricted for that area too for the moment :-(

@jukie

I‘ve sent him a message for you :)

H

@jukie

Hi Andrew, yes the car is still available. I'm happy to post an email address on here but I need to confirm with the site moderators that doing so doesn't contravene forum rules. I'll post again as soon as I know. Cheers, David.

H

Hi Andrew, yes the car is still available. I'm happy to post an email address on here but I need to confirm with the site moderators that doing so doesn't contravene forum rules. I'll post again as soon as I know. Cheers, David.

Great news. Hopefully hear from you soon David.

I'm in a similar spot. Joined a couple of weeks ago when I took delivery of my new (to me) S213 E-class estate and have enjoyed following and contributing to the various threads. However, saw some winter wheels advertised by NickPB and tried to PM (I had more than the 30 posts mentioned in the forum header) but could not work out why it wasn't working. This thread is the first I have heard about the "1 month" rule.

If anyone can facilitate contact that would be much appreciated - winter is around the corner and it is quite wild up here at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom