Hi!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RogerSausage

Car
W202 C43 AMG
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself as a new member!

I'm an ex-MB Technician based in Nottingham and spent 14 years working with the three-pointed star. I've owned several over the years and I'm about to get back in to the fold having just purchased a W202 C43, a bit of a hero car from when "I were a lad".

🍻

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself as a new member!

I'm an ex-MB Technician based in Nottingham and spent 14 years working with the three-pointed star. I've owned several over the years and I'm about to get back in to the fold having just purchased a W202 C43, a bit of a hero car from when "I were a lad".

🍻
Nice - had a C36 years ago, always thought the 202's were extremely well put together. Always wanted a C43 but was just out of my price range at the time - looking forward to the pictures.

Are you ex-Inchcape Merc by any chance?

Nice - had a C36 years ago, always thought the 202's were extremely well put together. Always wanted a C43 but was just out of my price range at the time - looking forward to the pictures.

Are you ex-Inchcape Merc by any chance?
I did toy with the idea of a C36 too, but it was the V8 that tipped me towards the 43 instead.

It was before the Inchcape days, it was B&K Thomas and then Leadley when I was there.

Picked the old girl up today, and couldn't be happier 😊

full

full

full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom