Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay320

Hi all,,

Been a member on here for a while, so I thought I had better say hello...

I have a 1993 320ce which I have spent a small fortune on trying to get it back to how it once looked..
This is my first Merc and I must say it is smooth as silk to drive and I love it.I normally drive Toyotas..
I am a mechanic which helps and has kept the labour bills down lol...
I am after certain bits now to finish the car off so you may see me posting up for certain bits..
Good looking and informative site here a credit to you all...

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

Last edited:
Just my own taste but loose the chrome around the wheel arches (what you might find under there may not be so nice though...)

Hi there,

Nice car , as others have said, i'd bin the chrome trims on the arches , but they are usually there for a reason ( to hide rust ) ....

Also , you have a set of late model wheels on it too , now it may just be my opinion , but i feel that late model wheels on earlier model cars just don't look right , i would hunt down a set of period wheels for it if you can ...

Welcome on board BTW :cool:

Hi Jay,
See how everyone has a sense of humour and like cheering you up? :devil: :D

Great wheels and the chrome trim around the wheel arches looks very nice;) ;)

regards
John

Hi and welcome.

Nice motor - need to update the phone though (if that's what you used for the pix.:D

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Nice car you've got there !

Welcome to the forum, nice car, love the 124 coupes.

Timeless elegance...

nice looking car, I agree on the wheels but not neccesarily on the arches. If there's no rust behind them I think they can look OK, particularly on the shiny primer cars :).

I'd change those side repeaters for clear ones and as Howard suggested stick a set of "period wheels" on - I put the 16" 15 hole R129 wheels on ours. They are a pain to keep clean but suit the car

welcome, lovely looking car there. Just wish it was mine that's all........

Enjoy your stay and don't know where you hail from, but there is a couple of GTG's soon, would be gtreat to see it in the flesh?

Ciao.

Welcome, lovely looking car there. Just wish it was mine that's all........

Enjoy your stay and don't know where you hail from, but there is a couple of GTG's soon, would be gtreat to see it in the flesh?

Ciao.

Yeah, sorry about that, was doing it on my phone this morning and it repeated my reply.

Strange?????

But yes, now I can see about the phone comment, looked ok on my phone....

upgrade, upgrade. This is what my phone takes, not bad I thought... :devil:

Ciao.

Last edited:
Tell me that the numberplate on that Toyota isn't ' M4 NGO ' :D

No , i just saw that you'd left the ' GO ' on the end , and with your username and everything , i just thought it would be cool , and was having a guess :eek:

You know what...... Now I look at it I see what you mean - durrr!

Nice idea though, thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom