High level brake light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shude, will you shop at Dronsfields for me and I will shop at The Garage for you lol It was an interesting comment you made and valid too. I am not particularly in favour of any customers cars being used as a cafe. A thing to look for in future. Thanks for the tip.

brake light

Just out of interest where does the wiring for the highlevel brake light go to?..is it a plug in connector in the boot or as i fear a more complicated route to somewhere else?...i have looked at the wiring diagram in a haynes manual and it seems to go to the bulb failure module :confused: anybody ever traced there brake light wires back?..... (I hope:( )

I tried the garage at Bacup once when i was trying to get my comand preogrammed. They said they would have a go but I would have to leave my car with them most of the day.

I didnt like the look of them enough to leave my car they were not prepared to allow me to wait so I went away never to return.

Dronsfields

I have used dronsfields a lot. I find them unreliably good :crazy:

Basically, theyre a bit lazy and do silly things like forget to send the parts out on time etc, but when they do, the stuff is always very good.

I have bought anything from electric arials for my own cars, to engines & gearboxes that i have exported around the world.

Just 2 weeks ago i got my replacement diff from them and was very satisfied.

They are good, but if you need something urgently, then make it very very clear and ring back the next day to makesure it has been sent out.

Jay

Originally posted by jaymanek
Just 2 weeks ago i got my replacement diff from them and was very satisfied.
That seems to be what they're good at! There is a bench with about 20 diffs sitting on it outside the parts office. Literally, just sitting there. For a minute I was a bit concerned that they'd be exposed to the elements but I realised that they are when they're on your car as well :)
For mechanical bits and pieces I expect they're great, but they're not really into cosmetic stuff, bits of trim or interior items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom