High mileage ml500?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

haggis0073

Car
E220 W212 2013
So selling the e class and thinking of buying a ML500, as I only now do around 10-12k a year so a diesel probably ain't worth it.

Will only have around 6500 to spend which puts me in the 2005 ish area and mileages around 130,000

Are these engines good with high miles (will try to find one with full history) or is it worth looking for something else

I really like the look of a ML, I would have possibly enough to buy a 2009 (face-lift) 350 diesel but the annual miles I do might cause a problem.

What's your thoughts

Cost of fuel does not bother me, really like the look of the ML, I had a X5 a few years ago and liked the sat up position but I had endless problems with that car so won't be going back.

Just not sure if 130k is classed as high mileage where problems may start for a V8 or that these engines are solid?

I wouldn’t worry about mileage at all. Buy it depending on condition & if it’s priced accordingly.

Cheers clk, I have always had in my head that a petrol with that kinda mileage is past it.

not many to choose from but won't be buying for the sake of it. 👍🏻

I wouldn’t worry about mileage at all. Buy it depending on condition & if it’s priced accordingly.
Wise words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom