High Service Plan Cost In Germany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benz17

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350d AMG Premium (W213)
Hi All,
I am a member on the German W213 forum, not a very active one I hasten to add, they have a thread about service cost for A and B service at main dealers there, 121 pages would you believe, to my surprise no one has ever mentioned service plans on it, so I posted about the service plan I have, which I took out last year when it was avawith a 20% discount.

The ones who replied said they have never heard of such plans in Germany, one poster had heard of it, but the cost for this for his W213 was going to be between €70-€80, and according to him, that would have been more then the payg service cost.

I was quite surprised by that, why would the service plans be much more expensive compared to ours in the UK.

Also many there are also not fanboys of dealers😀

Hi All,
I am a member on the German W213 forum, not a very active one I hasten to add, they have a thread about service cost for A and B service at main dealers there, 121 pages would you believe, to my surprise no one has ever mentioned service plans on it, so I posted about the service plan I have, which I took out last year when it was avawith a 20% discount.

The ones who replied said they have never heard of such plans in Germany, one poster had heard of it, but the cost for this for his W213 was going to be between €70-€80, and according to him, that would have been more then the payg service cost.

I was quite surprised by that, why would the service plans be much more expensive compared to ours in the UK.

Also many there are also not fanboys of dealers😀
Maybe they get the cars cheaper to start with ? So they dealer needs to make up costs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom