Highest mileage you have eer seen on a Diesel Mercedes C Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

t-dawg1

Car
Mercedes W211
Just out of curiosity what's the highest mileage anyone has seen on a diesel c class w203 preferably?

dont know too much about c class but in Cyprus the larger diesel e classes used for local taxi work do 250,000 miles and in "intercity" use 500,000 miles between engine recons. So mileages well in excess of 500,000 miles are not uncommon

My brother drives a 220cdi with just under 500k on it. Has needed lots of work since he's had it but it drives well at present. Its a 6 speed manual and can easily achieve 55mpg on a run.

My brother drives a 220cdi with just under 500k on it. Has needed lots of work since he's had it but it drives well at present.

Reminds me of the Jonny Cash song...one piece at a time.

Have seen 237k miles on a 220cdi - car felt pretty solid from the passenger seat.
Not a patch on 500k though ! - wow.

I guess I have been exposed to many high mileage cars that people just can't sell, so they are scrapped. Sometimes perfectly good with no faults.
I was driving a V reg c220cdi 202 estate with 350,000 miles last week. Suspension could do with a few bushes but the engine and gearbox were both very powerful and smooth.

Maybe i'll start a picture gallery on here to showcase the amazing mileage that many every day mercs easily clock up.

V12 please put up those pictures I'm very facinated by such things. I intend to go very high with my C220 too

950,000 km on W201 taxi in Hamburg.

Needed new bushes (several years before I got to ride it!)

Here is my brothers 203, slightly lower than I thought he told me at christmas.
He does approx 50k a year.

v12-albums-mileage-picture6688-imag0766%5B1%5D.jpg

Not a diesel , but my W124 300TE-24 had 430,000 miles on it when written off ; the original engine had been replaced at 380,000 .

I also took my W114 280E from 48K to 272K , at which point the engine was still going strong but the body rotten when I sold it for parts , all major components were original , although it was on its 3rd clutch at that mileage .

I have had numerous other petrol Mercs past 200K to various mileages .

We have a customer with an 04 plate S class with 320,000 on it.

Here's what the 613 320cdi engine is capable of if taken care of :

v12-albums-mileage-picture6691-2000-e320cdi-auto-estate-10-01-13.jpg

It's a shame that if you change the readout to KM it turns to 999,999

Its amazing how mileage shy we are in this country... In most european countries I visit, cars are still low mileage at 500,000 miles!

I was led to believe this is to do with our company car schemes over here compared to europe?

Its amazing how mileage shy we are in this country... In most european countries I visit, cars are still low mileage at 500,000 miles!

Throw away society!

Buck the trend:D Don't become a slave to fashion:D

I think it's great. It means cheap cars for us that are either not so wealthy or choose to be tight.

Back in the days before prefix and suffix number plates you had little idea how old a car was I remember my step mother thinking my six year old A40 was new as it was in such good condition. I wonder if the 'facelifts' are a ploy to encourage change when previously folk would have waited for the complete new model, what with that and six monthly plate changes, one can be so last year can't one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom