Highly modified C32 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Exterior mods are terrible .... the 'horror star' makes an appearance again ...

But ....

If the engine mods are for real ,that is going to be a very fast car !! :devil:

I dont think its that bad... the wheels let it down... with some nice AMG's on there it would look tastefully modded as opposed to barried...

The 'Star' , the 'Star' ....

Oh , my eyes !! :crazy:

I dont think its that bad... the wheels let it down... with some nice AMG's on there it would look tastefully modded as opposed to barried...

You'd need to change a lot more than the wheels! It's a fine line Jay...

I spotted it the other day, and I had to look away from the screen!! :crazy:

Rear bumper extension and roof spoiler look are the worst offending items IMHO.

Unfortunately I can't imagine a remap (without a pulley) would give such a large improvement - that's pretty much 400bhp assuming his engine was healthy to begin with. Even Brabus need 3.7 conversion to get to that level, and Kleemann swap pulleys and a few other bits.

He's a brave man fitting NOS too - or should I say, the buyer is brave buying it.

Sorry if the owner - or new owner reads this - my thoughts only.

I do like the blacked out part of the front bumper, in the style of the new facelifted SLK.

Rest of it looks ****e mind...

He's a brave man fitting NOS too - or should I say, the buyer is brave buying it.

This French road sign could have been designed specifically for them ...

Last edited:
Ignore the looks and just imagine the power being applied to a different example :D
To be fair, there is one thing good about the looks....that colour is a pleasent change from the usual black or silver ;)

I would have to upgrade the brakes though - and maybe upgrade the diff - with so much power on tap!

Darren

get rid of one of the stars and throw some AMG rims on and looks good imo

NO NO and still NO! Criminal :eek:

Listing unavailable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom