Highly Optioned 300CE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car looks okay apart from the rust and out of focus pictures. 200,000 miles though :eek:
The guy's feedback and previous sales are a bit dubious.

He says AMG kit, but it looks like just the skirts, the rear bumper isnt AMG, and I wonder why there isnt any photos of the front?

Looks nice but I dont like that steering wheel though

It's the old, 'Air con just needs re-gassing' gag. If I was selling something then I would want the pictures to show the vehicle off. Posting blurred pictures arouse my suspicions.

John

Air Con just needs regassing.....is likely to be a compressor (£225 recon) and £160 for fitting and gassing the system.

No MOT and
i havent run the car for nearly two years now
Could be a bit more than the aircon needing some attention.

Stay away, I bought a set of 17 inch w124 split rims from this chap. Ad. stated, freshly refurbished to high standard. They looked like they were painted by a four year old with a brush and were buckled, steer clear!

I see he finally got some better quality pictures of the car including the frontside towards the end of the auction !

What a tacky grill insert :crazy:

I know some folks disagree, but if I was selling something then the only reason I would use blurred, or poor quality pictures is to hide something that perhaps a better quality picture might show!

There is NO WAY I would bid on something like this without either checking it out personally or getting someone to do it on my behalf.

John

There is NO WAY I would bid on something like this without either checking it out personally or getting someone to do it on my behalf.

John

Wise words, it does have the AMG front bumper though, looks a bit odd without the rear to match, rear ended maybe!

Stay away, I bought a set of 17 inch w124 split rims from this chap. Ad. stated, freshly refurbished to high standard. They looked like they were painted by a four year old with a brush and were buckled, steer clear!

The wheels this chap were selling were with red centres, he sent me photo's of them as they were before the refurb, and there was no way they were going to come back mint.

Ive also just noticed, its got a generation2 front bumper on it, and the datat card has no mention of a kit, so its definatly been bought in bits, still £1850, not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom