Hilarious - I have to share this with you all....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:D :D :D

Hehe
laugh.gif
Good one!
grin.gif

I presume he's American as they usually have no idea about that particular word. :devil:

S.

made all the more funny by the yanks having no idea what it means!

Oh dear ... that's hilarious :D

Definitely a "coffe meets keyboard moment" ...

I bet when he meets people, he says "My name is Vank, with a W" ;) :p

Did you check out his other books? One of the others is:

Sex, Freud and Folly: The Truth About Psychotherapy

:D

tops!

Did the author have a very distant Japanesse relative who designed rotary engines?
:rolleyes:

We have a guy in one of our US offices whose name is "Chip ****".

And to this day I still chuckle.

Not that it causes any form of merriment or sniggering or hilarity of any description within the confines of our office. Oh no, not at all.

Well, ok, maybe a little.

Ok ok - we all laugh.

I'm just glad I've never met him ....:eek:

We also have a John-Paul Jones, whom I have met, and he said he was REALLY pee'd off with all the Led Zep references.

Originally posted by Kinky
We have a guy in one of our US offices whose name is "Chip ****".

heh heh! we have a Randy Bishop working across the pond. and yes, he does understand the amusment it causes over here.

One of my daughters used to work in a childrens shop,another assistant who's surname was Field,she has 2 daughters called Opium and Poppy. What must they go through in school.

Years ago when I was a rep I met a guy called Richard Head, his first word to me were "dont even think it!!"

Here's a ripper from out internal directory:

Arno ****e (HERR. A) 1500/1505
Business Develpm. MGR, Internat Glob Acc

Pronounciation is the key. ;-)

One of the suppliers that I had to deal with had an employee (again over the pond) who was called... Nookie Chitafong (I'm not sure if that's the correct spelling but that's how their name was pronounced).
S.

Worked with a bloke many years ago called Ewan Kerr .

There is a journalist who writes for my town's local paper, he's called "Wayne Anchors" :rolleyes:

My old man had a guy on work experience for him years ago called (seriously!) Jesus Christ Mercedes-Benz.

Those were his first names - his surname was something like "Price" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom