Hindhead Tunnel Run 28th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StephenSJason

Car
C63 Supercharged
Late notice, but I've heard that tomorrow night there is a fairly large tunnel run going on along the A3, Hindhead Tunnel. It looks like a mixed marque event, run by a group called BOSS.

Seems like they've gained legitimate permission from the Guildford Spectrum to hold a static show/meet within their car park, and agreement from the police to partake in a tunnel run. It looks pretty well organised, to the point the local media are interested (probably to write a report about us ***** who like cars).

Anyway, seems to be everything from supercars to classics partaking so could be interesting. I'm thinking of going to the show/meet part, and if it isn't a chav-fest with risk of accidents, I might do one pass through the tunnel before home.

Starts at 7pm, Guildford Spectrum.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1699968956981363??ti=ia

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the 28th of May........I'm guessing that's what you meant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is indeed, but you can't edit titles in here anymore :-/. You worked it out though :).

Last edited:
Late notice, but I've heard that tomorrow night there is a fairly large tunnel run going on along the A3, Hindhead Tunnel. It looks like a mixed marque event, run by a group called BOSS.

Seems like they've gained legitimate permission from the Guildford Spectrum to hold a static show/meet within their car park, and agreement from the police to partake in a tunnel run. It looks pretty well organised, to the point the local media are interested (probably to write a report about us ***** who like cars).

Anyway, seems to be everything from supercars to classics partaking so could be interesting. I'm thinking of going to the show/meet part, and if it isn't a chav-fest with risk of accidents, I might do one pass through the tunnel before home.

Starts at 7pm, Guildford Spectrum.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1699968956981363??ti=ia

FB group looks like it's going to be filled with modded up Puntos, Clios, hondas. :doh:

As its not too far from me, and nothing much else on tonight, I may just have a mosy on down for this. Any excuse to go for a drive just for the hell of it is a good thing for a bank holiday sunday evening?

Neil

FB group looks like it's going to be filled with modded up Puntos, Clios, hondas. :doh:

Group is BOSS Cars, standing for "Built On Self Success" :dk: :confused:

Been to one of these with Tombola(Tom) and a few chaps on facebook C63 AMG UK group.

Its big and usually few hundred cars. If u wanna be in the display car park, best be early, ie 30 mibs before start time at least.

Tunnel run can be congested due to sheer volume of cars.
On last event, police only allowed 1 run through and cars were not allowed to divert back via turn off pass tunnel.

Strong police presence so no silly speed off or you will be stopped or caution.

Have fun. There are a variety of cars. But not many as loud.

Well, I didn't bother in the end due to partly the rain, but mostly due to a better offer :D. Kind of glad I didn't, seemed pretty low class judging by the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom