his teammates are going to tear him a new one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lancebond

Car
S203 C220 CDI
i know we're not really allowed to talk about football (for whatever reason) on here

but just read this about kolo toure

BBC Sport - Football - Man City defender Kolo Toure 'took wife's slimming aid'

and in the article it says his season is over, i'm sure he is praying that.. cause i can see the p*ss taking now!

don't believe a word of it... but funny all the same

Perhaps he took his wifes slimming pill so he could be more like Roberto Mankini? :p

Meh... I'd really prefer it if drug-taking for football, athletics - in fact, all sport - was positively encouraged.

We'd save a fortune on dope-testing and we'd get to marvel as all sorts of freakishly misshapen athletes hit the field. I might actually pay attention.

:doh:

its a dietary supplement which is illegal to buy in the UK, but can be found in chest-eze tablets...

It's legal to buy (and own for personal use), but not sell without a pharmaceutical licence, that's why health shops can't sell it anymore (in hydroxycut etc) but you can buy chest-eze from a chemist.

I didn't know it was banned in sports though, that's why I thought Clenbuterol when I read the headline

Meh... I'd really prefer it if drug-taking for football, athletics - in fact, all sport - was positively encouraged.

We'd save a fortune on dope-testing and we'd get to marvel as all sorts of freakishly misshapen athletes hit the field. I might actually pay attention.

I'd put money on most athletes already using them, to get over 16 stone in weight with single figure body fat takes a little more than good diet and genetics...

i know we're not really allowed to talk about football (for whatever reason) on here

You can talk as much football as you like on here as far as I am concerned!

I think we just need a dedicated football thread.......

I happen to think Toure has probably made a stupid mistake - his old boss Aresene Wenger is standing by him and Wenger won't go near anything he thinks is dodgy.

Speaking of ****nal I got a ticket to the Emirates to see the Sunderland game yesterday - very frustrating day for a temporary Gooner but the stadium is as impressive as ever.

But back at Loftus Road QPR (my team) beat Leicester in the 88th minute. Swansea and Cardiff lost, Forest and Norwich drew - meaning Rangers' lead increases to 8 points at the top of the table. Happy days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom