Hmmmm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crazyfool

Car
(14) E350 AMG Sport Estate Obsidian Black & (16) E400 AMG Line Convertible White
abc07a21a9b80c03ad8530e402892c13.png

I must admit, the more I think about it the more I feel even my 14 plate W212 is not as well built as my 59 plate B8 S-Line. The only difference is the Merc is more mechanically sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My W210 E55 had none of those problems in the year I had it, not even significant rust. If it had had, I might not have still been in a Mercedes. As it is, I'm now in my tenth in five years of ownership. Ever an optimist...

Apart from rust, my w210 was every bit as solid as my w124.
It’s just the w124 was a much nicer place to be.

Edit: Oh, and I took the w210 from 30 something thousand miles to 150 something thousand miles with only routine servicing, a spring perch and an exhaust cat.

My W210 E55 had none of those problems in the year I had it, not even significant rust. If it had had, I might not have still been in a Mercedes. As it is, I'm now in my tenth in five years of ownership. Ever an optimist...

That’s good to know because at the moment I have no intention of moving from Mercedes. Despite the rattles, bits of exterior chrome peeling off and a new seat cover, I’m loving it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom