Hmmmmm....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
A friend has just announced that his neighbour is going to be selling his C36 soon...

Don't know anything about it really other than its that weird purpley colour, on an N reg, black leather , average miles etc...

Any idea of a ballpark figure ?

Howard said:
A friend has just announced that his neighbour is going to be selling his C36 soon...

Don't know anything about it really other than its that weird purpley colour, on an N reg, black leather , average miles etc...

Any idea of a ballpark figure ?

The colour is probably Violane if it's a metallic blue-purple.

If it's the colour I am picturing, I have seena C36 in that colour - nice it looked too.

I would have thought between £2,100 and £2800 depending on model, history etc. My work colleague will be selling his 1997 P reg c class ( classic )soon and he is looking at around 2,200 full history, 90,000 miles.... :)

I would say around £4500-£5000. They're still quite rare on the roads and are still sought after. Other W202 models however seem to be dropping in value big time. I reckon I'd struggle to get £2k for my 63,000 miler.

petef said:
I would have thought between £2,100 and £2800 depending on model, history etc. My work colleague will be selling his 1997 P reg c class ( classic )soon and he is looking at around 2,200 full history, 90,000 miles.... :)

For a C36 ??????

i think petef must be refering to normal C-class classic

5K tops I would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom