Hole in bulkhead required!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Can anyone post photos of where the hole in the bulk head is that goes from the fuse boxes to the drivers footwell please on a w202. Many thanks :)

Sorry pluggers. I missed your reply. Yes that kind of helps. The wiring for my folding mirrors seems to require a similiar dismantling of the whole car!

Ah crap, ive gotta do this one day :(

Hope your making a HOWTO mate?

Theres one on club202 isn't there?

I have taken the fusebox apart before and it's really messy. I too was fitting the folding mirrors ;)

Would you therefore agree that this counts as "Advanced " modding, seeing as you need the carpets up, the bottom of the dash off, the door linings out, the fuse box dismantled, the lighting circuit needs tapped into, the........................

Id say "dedication" :D

How many people actually want a how to for this horrible job!!!!

yeah go for it R2D2, i had a mare finding info when i was doing mine! If you need part numbers for looms/pins etc, let me know.

I reckon a "how to" would come in use too some people wishing to do this mod,Not myself tho, too much ££££££ for my pocket sadly :(

Greg,
Asking Steve in Holland might help. It sounds, as you say a horrible job and very involved to say the least. Looking at the club202 posting there is not an easy way.

I'm now wired as far as the doors. I MIGHT get finished today!

Clever clogs.

C43AMG said:
Clever clogs.

Thank you for your big part in this project, namely your mirrors!!! :)

When I get some time I'll write a how to, which will be rather long!

Alps said:
yeah go for it R2D2, i had a mare finding info when i was doing mine! If you need part numbers for looms/pins etc, let me know.

Alps. If I do the how to could you come up with the part numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom