hole in radiator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WIBB

Car
SL320
just wondering if anyone here posseses a radiator for a 1993, sl320 that dosent leak, [unlike mine] that they no longer require..

hi Sp!ke, just got a price on the rad, £258 + vat, thats actually the cheapest ive got so far so thanks, i did manage to find one on e bay,£125 just tryin to establish weather its the right one of the two available for this model, trouble is no one wants to give me an actual part no. also do i risk second hand ??? by the way good job on the coupe looks really good ,bet your well pleased.

hi Sp!ke, just got a price on the rad, £258 + vat, thats actually the cheapest ive got so far so thanks, i did manage to find one on e bay,£125 just tryin to establish weather its the right one of the two available for this model, trouble is no one wants to give me an actual part no. also do i risk second hand ??? by the way good job on the coupe looks really good ,bet your well pleased.

Buy the new one, a second hand rad is a false economy.

Forget ebay, try google.

Googling A1295001303 might make you happy.

Take your car to your local Serck Marston centre and they'll recore your existing radiator .

ok.. got the radiator prob. sorted, ran the car upto temp. and then the water pump decides to **** its pants, so.. got a new pump fitted the only trouble now is, the car has developed a strange wheering ,whineing noise from one of the wheels that the poly v belt drives, think it may be a/c compresser/pump, belt is tensioned right up and still seems too slack, would a slack belt cause this noise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom