Holiday cottage/lodge near Ben Nevis/Glen Coe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Darling hubs has decided it would be nice to "walk" up Ben Nevis - anytime from now to January/February :crazy: So we're prob going for a long weekend - and will also prob take the pooches and the hormonal mini person and midget boy - so Edna gets to stay at home :( .

I've found some places on the 'net - but wondered if anyone had any they could particularly recommend or warn against :eek:

pammy said:
Darling hubs has decided it would be nice to "walk" up Ben Nevis - anytime from now to January/February :crazy: So we're prob going for a long weekend - and will also prob take the pooches and the hormonal mini person and midget boy - so Edna gets to stay at home :( .

I've found some places on the 'net - but wondered if anyone had any they could particularly recommend or warn against :eek:

Tourists :rolleyes:

Fuzzer said:

:p - you just don't appreaciate what you have on your doorstep:D

Satch said:
But do you really want to walk up Ben Nevis in Jan/Feb? It really can be horrible: sub artic climate.

Thanks for those S.

To answer your question - probably not - especially if munchkins are with us - but will be nice to go for nice walks etc if the weather permits. I know it's a risky time of year but we are very sensible and wouldn't do anything silly!

Last edited:
pammy said:
I know it's a risky time of year but we are very sensible and wouldn't do anything silly!
Now come on Pammy, you forget that the members here know you
:D :D

Ian B Walker said:
Now come on Pammy, you forget that the members here know you
:D :D

damn - forgot about that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom