Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I went on one (because my dad wanted to) there were many 20-30 year old single American women on the cruise and they just love the British accent

And what about a scouse one?

+1 for a cruise...

To take full advantage of the English accent; head stateside... on a downer though; you might come back knackered! :)

Couple of suggestions...I've done some great 'activity' holidays its my idea of relaxation...if you like acitvities heres a couple:

Do you dive (scuba!) how about a weeks dive course in spain on the med somewhere...fun diving and then some R&R with the gang in the eve.

OR a weeks hang gliding training (or para gliding ), whilst I carried on flying for a number of years you dont have to...it was great fun, but I have to say I needed a holiday afterwards as it was knackering..

Sri Lanka ?

Its weird. When I was single 7 years ago all my mission in life was to meet birds and shag. I am not really interested in meeting any birds for the minuite. I just want to do sweet FA in the day (opposite of what I do in the working week) and have a drink or 20 in the evening in beautiful surroundings. I'm not a chutney just not bothered ATM.

Olly

Take yourself off into a country where their way of life is more important to them than what they have.

If that's not your thing then Vegas !!!

I am not really interested in meeting any birds for the minuite.

Then it's a near certainty that you will. ;)

Probably best to try and find somewhere where all your eggs aren't in one basket. Bit of a problem if you opted for an isolated tranquil break only to find you're fed up after a couple of days.

Its weird. When I was single 7 years ago all my mission in life was to meet birds and shag. I am not really interested in meeting any birds for the minuite. I just want to do sweet FA in the day (opposite of what I do in the working week) and have a drink or 20 in the evening in beautiful surroundings. I'm not a chutney just not bothered ATM.

Been there, & know what you mean . After I split from my first long term partner , I just wasn't interested in meeting anyone else for a long time . I ended up concentrating on my daughter ( she's nearly 25 now , so it wasn't yesterday ) and my hobbies .

Your daughter is still very young , so plenty of time to work on that , and it has only been weeks , so the priority is sorting yourself out first .

You mentioned a while back about learning to fly ( light aircraft ) . What about one of those trips to the States where you can do a course of lessons - works out cheaper than doing your full PPL here , and you just need to convert once you're back ? That way , you have something to occupy you during the day , and you can relax at night over those drinks ........

I am back.

Had a wonderful holiday in Thailand. I feel like a new man.

I have about 150 emails and a few PM's

I will get to you all soon.

Olly

Welcome home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom