Holiday in St Kitts............What to see and do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSM10000

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E32O CDi Sport, MX5 1.8 Sport, Range Rover 5.0 SC, BMW X1
We are looking at a holiday (probably 10-14 days) in St Kitts and Nevis probably in October / November.

Part of the holiday will be dedicated to doing very little apart from some very local exploration but we will put aside 4 or 5 days to go further afield if there are areas that members can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

We are looking at a holiday (probably 10-14 days) in St Kitts and Nevis probably in October / November.

Part of the holiday will be dedicated to doing very little apart from some very local exploration but we will put aside 4 or 5 days to go further afield if there are areas that members can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Try and visit the Nisbet Plantation, (my Family Name) never been, probably never WILL go, unless I win the Lotto (As in BIG WIN) so while your there!!!

AND if and when you reply:

:ttiuwp

You can monitor them on this website and you should get a few days warning. National Hurricane Center

September - October is the peak time actually. I’m in Miami in September, but I like to live life on the edge :cool::p. Try going in December if it worries you.

I hope its better than Barbados. If ever a holiday destination didn't live up to the dream.
Really, hardly a thing to do and outrageously expensive food and drink.

I hope its better than Barbados. If ever a holiday destination didn't live up to the dream.
I found it very relaxing.

Food and drink were roughly UK prices although we did have a blow out at a high end place, ate on a wooden deck over the sea, was nice but I've never really appreciated good food in very warm countries.

Sailing, diving and windsurfing all brilliant there I found but if that’s not your thing. Didn’t think it was outrageously expensive. We were all inclusive and it was a good deal.

We spent a few days in Barbados before boarding the Royal Clipper for a Caribbean cruise. We found enough to keep us occupied there - both being keen photographers. This is the Royal Clipper under sail off St. Lucia, taken from one of her launches by yours truly...

Royal Clipper.jpg

We spent a few days in Barbados before boarding the Royal Clipper for a Caribbean cruise. We found enough to keep us occupied there - both being keen photographers. This is the Royal Clipper under sail off St. Lucia, taken from one of her launches by yours truly...

View attachment 78230
Stunning, St. Lucia is relatively cheap with plenty to do as well, Virgin fly direct..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Stunning, St. Lucia is relatively cheap with plenty to do as well, Virgin fly direct..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
We had a full day ashore on St. Lucia and loved it. This is Soufriere Bay with the Royal Clipper at anchor. The Pitons are to the left of shot...
St. Lucia.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom