Holiday missed daughter in accident.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wish her well.... Scary times.

Teenagers. Too much going on in their minds when they should be looking where they are going!

Very scary indeed. Glad to hear she is OK-ish, "bored" is the ground state of a teenager in my experience, which tends to suggest all will be well..

Cheers,

Gaz

Got to say I also feel for the taxi driver. He was well shocked and the copper said its not unheard of for his insurance company to try and recover the money from the victim.

Time will tell.

gh3382

Really sorry to hear that I hope your daughter has a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear she is up and about so soon, must have been an awful experience for all involved.

Got to say I also feel for the taxi driver. He was well shocked and the copper said its not unheard of for his insurance company to try and recover the money from the victim.

If She is found liable then he is the victim, not her.

I do wish her well though and hope she has no long term ill effects, sometimes they don't show up for a while.

Wish her speedy recovery. Hope she has managed to keep her spleen than loose it.

Far as I know he was travelling within the law.

However I seem to remember highway code saying about hazardous areas including buses .

The long and short of it is my daughter badly shook up will make a full recovery soon and thats all the matters,

gh3382

another riminder to ensure we watch our speeds.

But people don't. I'm horrified at the driving of some people in 30mph areas. It's as if they just don't understand the risks involved. It's not just the young 'uns that are guilty, either.

Speedy recovery to the OP's Daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom