Holidays at home ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mmmm... Mimizan Plage - 1976 - my first experience of a nudist beach...:eek::D
Reminds me of me and SWMBO on a haphazard (ie: no plan) motorbike tour of France some years ago, one day heading South I said to her "The sea is to our right, when you are fed up tap me on the shoulder and I will take the next right turn".

That turn took us to Biscarrosse La Plage, I think we were the only English people on the campsite. Good times. :)

Our cruise this summer has been postponed until next year... hoping to get a few weeks on the Isle of Wight in August. Travelling in a private car to the seaside - in the mainly open air - seems infinitely preferable to sitting in a metal tube flying to join a mainly enclosed, crowded ship at the moment...
Which cruise company was this then?
I also have one booked, we do a cruise every year, but I really can't see any of them running.
Mine is September, but we've already decided to postpone it

It was a P&O fly-cruise on Oceana from Malta. Two weeks cruise, plus a few days in Malta first. We haven't paid the balance, and we have been given a credit note for the deposit, which we can use against any cruise up to March 2022, so we don't lose out too much.

We've got Azura booked for this December in the Caribbean... we will make a decision before the balance becomes due. If all we lose out is on a couple of cruises then I won't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom