Holly Tree Trade Sales Nuneaton

Ierton

Car
Bentley CGT Speed
Just thought I'd share my experience with these guys. Looking for a CLS55 as people may know so made an enquiry. The usual thing - condition of car, any damage, brakes done recently etc. Illiterate email back ignoring all questions - "stuning car mate, come look". I explained I lived some 200 miles away and would like to confirm basics - VIN check with MB etc. Every excuse under the sun - suddenly the car needs a service and won't release VIN.

OK so the website doesn't exactly inspire confidence and I'm always a bit wary of anyone who deals in vans as well but I thought I'd try. Was I expecting too much?

Car is on eBay now so just a heads up if anyone was thinking of buying. Something not quite right here...

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
Not as I would be buying but thanks for the heads up, its what this forum is all about.

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
I dont know if this fits your shopping desires but with your post fresh in my head I saw this on a forecourt this morning. The car is outside so the price sticker was "fogged up" I had a quick canter on the internet and here it is. I have never used this dealership but they do move a lot of motors.

They are in Euxton, Chorley - Lancashire.

Mercedes CLS500 Tip for Sale - Euxton Car Sales Ltd | Chorley | Lancashire

After Shock

Car
E320 CDI 320 Estate. AMG wheels
Seconding that sentiment!!!!

Years ago I bought an omega from a garage. Alarm bells were ringing in my head. U ignored them. What a nightmare that turned out to be!!!!

As the forum us so wide spread if you see a car a long way off. Someone on here will live quite close and would look at a car I'm sure.

Just a thought.

OP
OP
I

Ierton

Car
Bentley CGT Speed
I dont know if this fits your shopping desires but with your post fresh in my head I saw this on a forecourt this morning. The car is outside so the price sticker was "fogged up" I had a quick canter on the internet and here it is. I have never used this dealership but they do move a lot of motors.

They are in Euxton, Chorley - Lancashire.

Mercedes*CLS500*Tip for Sale - Euxton Car Sales Ltd | Chorley | Lancashire

Thanks John. Presented in a much better fashion than the 55, however I'm looking for an AMG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom